Our promise and assurance to you is that we will minimise your payroll administration tasks so that you can carry out your everyday activities and focus on what is most important to you: the growth and sustainability of your business.
Growth Partner payroll service provides you with a personal assistant who is dedicated to supporting you and available to answer any queries you may have. Our high level of personal service ensures that you receive an accurate payroll in an efficient and timely manner.
Our top-of-the-range computerized payroll software enables us to record and keep proper payroll records swiftly and accurately as well as to extract various payroll reports at the touch of a button.
Our services include:
• Assistance in registering and de-registering employers and employees with the Labour Office
• We may provide assistance in completing application forms and related documents for registering and de-registering employers and employees with the Labour Office, as well as liaison with the Labour Office in this respect
• Keeping proper payroll records - This includes keeping proper payroll records in accordance with the requirements of the legislation applicable, the running of the payroll on a periodic basis, the calculation of net salaries, social costs and taxes, etc
• Issuance of monthly and yearly payslips and related reports - This includes the issuance of monthly payslips based on the salary contracts, as well as the issuance of yearly certificates of emoluments
• Assistance in completion/submission of monthly and yearly payroll related returns with authorities - We may assist in completing various payroll related returns that need to be submitted with the relevant authorities on a monthly of yearly basis, including returns for paying social insurance, returns for paying taxes, and annual employer’s return
• Assistance in paying social insurance and related costs to the local authorities - We may assist in arranging for social insurance and related payroll costs to be paid with the relevant authorities and related payroll costs to be paid with the relevant authorities